COSO Internal Control Certificate Program Online
Total number of courses
Develop your expertise in internal control systems
Designing and implementing an effective system of internal control can be challenging, and adapting to rapidly changing business models, new technologies, or globalization requires that system to be agile. An internal control system requires the use of judgment to monitor and assess its effectiveness, and it must provide insight on the application of controls.
The COSO Certificate OnDemand learning package offers you a unique opportunity to develop an expertise in designing, implementing, and conducting an internal control system. This program takes you through the Framework from start to finish and, through the use of real-world scenarios, allows you to:
- Understand the principles-based approach.
- Identify and analyze risks.
- Develop confidence in the internal control system.
Learn from experts and share your experiences with your peers.
The COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online (17 CPEs) includes:
- Module 1 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: An Overview of COSO’s Internal Control – Integrated Framework
- Module 2 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Control Environment Part 1 of 2
- Module 3 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Control Environment Part 2 of 2
- Module 4 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Risk Assessment Part 1 of 2
- Module 5 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Risk Assessment Part 2 of 2
- Module 6 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Control Activities
- Module 7 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Information and Communication
- Module 8 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Monitoring Activities
- Module 9 – COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Illustrative Tools, Other Resources, and Other Topics
COSO Internal Control Certificate Program – Online: Exam Information
Please note: You may not leave the exam and return to complete it. It must be completed at once.
The final step to earn your certificate is the successful completion of the exam. The exam tests your ability to design, implement and conduct a system of internal control. It is an online exam which includes 50 multiple choice questions and will take an estimated 75-90 minutes to complete. It is timed and once you begin the exam It will automatically close after 150 minutes.
For your convenience, the online exam is available on Google Chrome and Firefox via a desktop or laptop computer. Please be sure that pop-ups are enabled on your browser to ensure seamless delivery of the exam. At exam completion, a pop-up will confirm your score and whether you passed or not.
Immediately after you complete the exam, you will find out if you have achieved a passing score. If you achieve a passing score, you will be able to immediately access a printable PDF certificate. If you do not achieve a passing score, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be enrolled in the retake exam.
Upon purchase, the user has 365 days to complete this program.
Please note: This Program is exempt from all IIA promotional offers and coupons.
The IIA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.