CGAP Exam Prep Program
Total number of courses
If you are an ACGA Member, please select My Dashboard or Course Catalog from the top menu to receive ACGA Member pricing.
This four-course program prepares participants to sit for the Certified Government Audit Professional (CGAP) Exam. The program is based on source materials from The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), as well as the latest literature on the roles and expectations of government auditors in the current era of enhanced accountability in the public sector. All basic requirements to prepare for and pass the CGAP Exam are addressed in this program.
Each of the four domains in the CGAP Exam — Domain I: Standards, Governance, and Risk and Control Frameworks; Domain II: Government Auditing Practice; Domain III: Government Auditing Skills and Techniques; and Domain IV: Government Auditing Environment — are carefully reviewed and allow you to:
- Prepare to sit for the CGAP Exam.
- Understand and apply required standards for government auditing.
- Use current audit methodologies and techniques in government audits.
- Describe the government auditor’s evolving role in accountability.
The CGAP Exam Prep Program (9 CPEs) includes:
- Domain I: Standards, Governance, and Risk and Control Frameworks
- Domain II: Government Auditing Practice
- Domain III: Government Auditing Skills and Techniques
- Domain IV: Government Auditing Environment
Upon purchase, the user has 180 days to complete these courses.
The IIA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.